The Removal Process (Comb Out)
The above video shows the full comb out.
This video shows how to apply the oil 5 days after treatment. This is normally what the customer would do themselves for the aftercare. You can also provide this service in certain cases.
- Part hair in half inch sections.
- For heavy infestations part hair in smaller sections.
- Apply oil at the base of the hair.
- Hold the nit comb at a 45 degree angle from the scalp.
- Comb from the base of the hair through to the end of the hair.
- The after care will include one 2 ounce bottle of oil to be applied by the client on the 5th day after treatment. Use of a regular comb is fine. This is to ensure if any nits are left behind and hatch the oil will kill them.